Complaint Review: Hollywood Color Contacts

• Hollywood Color Contacts

HENDERSON, Nevada
    USA

Hollywood Color Contacts Buyer BEWARE!!! HENDERSON Nevada

*Author of original report: cheap creeps

I placed my order for contacts on a saturday and realized I had ordered the wrong type.  I emailed them immediately and got no response.

They shipped out the wrong order by Sunday without me having a chance to straighten it out.  After that I read the post about them refusing to answer emails.

I regret ordering from them and will not be doing so again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2016 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hollywood-color-contacts/henderson-nevada-89044/hollywood-color-contacts-buyer-beware-henderson-nevada-1316614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

cheap creeps

AUTHOR: - ()

my order arrived today and NO contact case!  The "real" Hollywood contacts I've purchased from legitimate dealers have always come with a storage case...