Complaint Review: Hollywood Psychics

• Hollywood Psychics

Internet
    USA

Hollywood Psychics Fake online psychics Internet

I had 2 separate email readings through this site. The psychics names were Mari and Carlin. i was inquiring about a relationship I was in & the direction of it. Both told me the same thing; that it would be a traditional relationship and there will be mutual love and he was a great guy and would not cheat on me etc etc. Basically gave me a glowing womderful predictions. This was in the span of 2 months (had one reading a month) Got my hopes up.

Well guess what? Both were wrong. Way wrong! The man I was seeing which I asked them both about ditched me for a younger girl Who he had been seeing behind my back. I feel these psychics only tell you what you want to hear. I feel this could be harmful. Their phony inaccurate readings only caused me more heartache because I didn't see this break up/cheating coming. Shame on them for filling people with false hope!!

When i tried to log back in recently to give a review of these two so called 'psychics' (Mari and Carlin) I found I could not because you only have a certain period of days to make reviews. So that's why I'm reviewing them here. Dont waste your money on these scam artists!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hollywood-psychics/internet/hollywood-psychics-fake-online-psychics-internet-1143091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content