Report: #892060

• Home Choice Stores
    2208 E. Lake St.
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    United States of America

Home Choice Stores Buy it Now Stores Predatory lending, dishonest, takes advantage of the disabled and low income people and the mentally challenged or retarded Minneapolis, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: They Harass Me everday and come to my house!!!!!!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Help

They sold my disabled, low income, developmentally disabled, challenged brother a computer for $1,550 This computer is 4G Ram, 750G storage and has one intel processor, 20" monitor.  The price is with 12 mo of financing, and 2 yrs of support.

He is already having problems with the computer. He signed a contract, no returns or exchanges and no opportunities for refinancing. This computer should cost about $500, $600 tops. Total rip off, predatory lending, predatory sales practices. I have filed a BBB complaint and will be seeking help from Legal Aid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2012 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-choice-stores/minneapolis-minnesota-55407/home-choice-stores-buy-it-now-stores-predatory-lending-dishonest-takes-advantage-of-the-892060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They Harass Me everday and come to my house!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Minnesotalady - ()

I ordered some furniture from them almost 2 years ago...the contract was for a couple of thousand dollars. I bought a bedroom furniture package..I only owe about 500 dollars left on the account.

Can someone tell me how I can stop them from calling me and how I can stop them from showing up to my door everytime I have  late payment. I mean they literraly come to your house demanding a payment, which is embarassing and all the neighbors see whats going.

Its really tacky, I will never do business with them again, thats the way they treat their customers.  You know the stuff is over priced anyway.

Please someone tell me what are my rights and how I can stop them from calling me and coming by my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help

AUTHOR: Dinkledorfer - (United States of America)

I don't know how to be able to connect with you but if you like, I will try to help you fix this over the phone or internet at no cost. I just don't know how to connect with you without blasting my info out online.