Complaint Review: Home Retention Department

• Home Retention Department
    8700 Warner Ave. Suite 100
    Fountain Valley, California
    USA

Home Retention Department Albert Gil aka Albert Mendez, Albert Mendoza(714) 793-9812 Foreclosure Postponement Scam Fountain Valley California

*Consumer Comment: My experience with hraoc

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Accusations Against Us

Home Retention Assistance Albert Gil offers Foreclosure Posponement via a mailer for a fee of $869 and loan modification with Principle Reduction In reality this is a scam.

The address associated with Home Retention Assistance is 22865 Lake Forest Drive, Lake Forest, CA 92630, however a suite number is missing from the address. Further, the Department was notified by Lake Forest Executive Suites that there was no business there with the name of Home Retention Assistance.

Additional contact information associated with Home Retention Assistance is phone number 855-834-1452 and email address info@homeretentionassistance.com. The associated website domain is homeretentionassistance.com, and is no longer operational and presented no additional information regarding the true nature of this fraudulent entity.

Additionally, Home Retention Assistance is not licensed by the Department of Financial Institutions, nor is Home Retention Assistance registered with the California State Department of Real Estate, the Office of the Secretary of State, or the Department of Licensing Master Business Division to do business in the State of California.

This guy Albert Gil (714) 793-9812 is a scam. Do not give give your personal financial information of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2017 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-retention-department/fountain-valley-california-92708/home-retention-department-albert-gil-aka-albert-mendez-albert-mendoza714-793-9812-fore-1373507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

My experience with hraoc

AUTHOR: Mike - (USA)

This is the second time I have seen accusations against home retention Alliance of California. This is the first time I have seen someone dragged Albert Gil name through the mud. My name is Mike I had all but given up on my house being saved days before foreclosure. I had given money two two other companies who said they could save my home only to have them tell me I better short sell it after they took my money. I was fortunate enough to have Albert Gil answer the phone when I called. I explained my situation to him he and a very calm matter which put me at ease told me what they could do for me and never give anyone money up front including his company it is against the law he told me. After he explained what they could do and what they would do before they ask for the money I felt at ease even though I had been scammed before I was still a little leery and even had a friend's mother say she had worked for companies similar and they were all a scam. It was only one day before our called me and told me my house had been taken off the market not postponed but the sale had been cancelled. I went directly to the auctioneer who was in charge of selling my home and check for myself and sure enough my sale on my home was cancelled. Albert is an excellent human being very nice very informative he knows what he is doing and I have now received an offer from Wells Fargo for a trial mortgage. And I cannot thank him or his company enough I would suggest him to anyone who is in a pickle and has no other options it's not guaranteed but they let you know and you don't pay them until you do know if they don't save your home you don't pay it's that simple. The person who wrote the report and rebating against doesn't even say anything about what happened to them to me it sounds like unhappy competition sliding a good man's name that's all I have to say.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Accusations Against Us

AUTHOR: HRAOC - (USA)

Dear Judy from Culver City, CA,

This is Albert Gil, employee of Home Retention Alliance...first off let me say everything you written is false besides my good name & direct line telephone number. We are not Home Retention Assistance out of Lake Forest, CA. We're in Fountain Valley, CA for over 8-years. Our cost is not $869 & we do not charge upfront. It seems you lost your home to a foreclosure public auction & looking to blame someone or point the finger. I'm sorry to hear about that, but you must have us confused with another company & person. We're in the business of postponing foreclosure sale dates by challenging the legalities of the foreclosure process directly through the foreclosure trustee. Buying the homeowner time to see what other options are available in possibly saving their home, but yet there are no guarantees & no upfront fee, so there's no way we can scam you, but if you honestly feel we did, then prove it? Provide documentation; tell us how you made the payment? Did you mail-in the cashier's check or money order or did you deposit into a bank account? Let's get down to the bottom-line of things, so we can clear this mess-up once & for all before any legal action is taken. We're willing to go the extra mile on this by helping you in finding out who truly scammed you out of your hard earn money. Please keep in mind we help & provide exceptional service to homeowners in dire need, trying to save their home, but yet we have no control in which direction you take in choosing the company to assist you, but it wasn't us. We understand you probably spoke to a bunch of people from different companies during this stressful time in possibly losing your home to the foreclosure public auction, but what you posted is NOT us & certainly it's NOT me. Since you had your back up against the wall facing a foreclosure public auction you probably got confused on who was helping you. I'm honestly here to tell you, what you posted is NOT US & truly false!

We're willing to take this to the end to prove we're not the company and/or people that scammed you.

By the way I never went by the names Albert Mendez or Albert Mendoza, so you must have me confused with someone else.

Ripoffreport.com should do their due diligence in verifying that this negative report against us is false & it has nothing to do with us. The company I work for is Home Retention Alliance of California. Our website address is hraoc.org

NOTE: For the record our website is NOT homeretentionassistance.com nor is our toll free number 855-834-1452.

Sincerely,