Complaint Review: Homeq Servicng

• Updated: Tue, February 28, 2006
  • Reported By: stevens point Wisconsin
  • Homeq Servicng

Charlotte, North Carolina

Homeq Servicing ripoff escrow accounts not paying rude irresponsible overcharging fraudulent company Charlotte North Carolina

My property taxes are due january 31st and have'n been paid yet. I keep getting told that they will pay it right away but everyday I call the treasurer and it's still delinquent.

Homeq keeps telling me the bill they receive, says it's not due until July 31st. You tell me the county treasurer is wrong? Even when I have a copy of the late charges from the treasurers office?

I've had five different people tell me ,"it'll be paid today, I'll take care of it", yeah right? Plus they charge more escrow than your actual taxes by hundreds of dollars.

I have the tax bill and it says JANUARY 31st,2006 must be paid by. I guess I government is wrong too huh, homeq?

Do not do bussiness with Wilmington Finance either. They sold my loan to homeq and I beleive they are in together on these scams along with AIG who runs Wilmington.

Thomas / djtntviper@charter.net
stevens point, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2006 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/homeq-servicng/charlotte-north-carolina-28272/homeq-servicing-ripoff-escrow-accounts-not-paying-rude-irresponsible-overcharging-fraudule-178652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content