Complaint Review: Hosto Buchan Prater And Lawrence

• Hosto Buchan Prater And Lawrence
    701 West Seventh Street
    Little Rock, Arkansas

Hosto Buchan Prater And Lawrence They hung up on me.... Little Rock Arkansas

I have been haunted by this firm for the last 5 years. I was a full time college student when it all began. I have tried to talk with them and work with them without any success. They have two judgements against dating back to incidents in 2002.

One was a Capital One Credit card with a $300 dollar limit for which they garnished my college internship and collected $600 and then garnished my first job after graduation and collected another $600. Presently my credit report reflect I still owe Capital One over $500. I actually called this law firm to make arrangement to pay off the account and they hung up on me after telling me how rude I was.

The second is a repoed car which they filed papers and garnished my savings account reciving just over $200 (the paperwork to the judge stated $140 something) then a month later charged me another $311 in fees to garnish the same bank again. I was also charged similar fees for a Bank at which I have never had an account.

You can't work with these people. They are rude, and will haunt you to your grave. I even attempted to have an attorny work with them without any success.

Cindy
Mountain View, Arkansas

Arkybel
Montian View, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2009 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hosto-buchan-prater-and-lawrence/little-rock-arkansas/hosto-buchan-prater-and-lawrence-they-hung-up-on-me-little-rock-arkansas-457009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content