Complaint Review: House of Brides

• House of Brides
    16100 South La Grange Rd
    Orland Park , Illinois
    USA

House of Brides Brides Beware Don't Go Near House Of Brides Orland Park Illinois

Hello everyone I am writing to alert all Brides not to go near this place I feel like I have an obligation to all the brides out there to warn you from house of brides . First the manager JoAnn and A lady with a name of Michelle will lie to make a deal happen so be-aware u will not get your dresses on time the paper work is all over the place the store is disorganized no one at that store has a clue what they are doing Every time u ask them something each one of them will tell you something different u will never get a clear answer they do these promotions and offer you free this and that and when you come to pay its the complete opposite ...

Be careful because this company is very sceptical thank God I have all the evidence on them and we are planning on pressing charges because we have everything we need to pursue we want to make sure this place doesn't mislead another bride I worry about these brides after reading all the reviews I understand why this company is a mess after reading all the reviews they don't pay their rent and they have been evicted several times now it all makes sense they are slowly going down hill and they will more than likely fold soon if your smart enough you will see by all their actions and no one there ever uses email everything is verbal .. so becareful before you lose your money ... I will keep you posted but please please be aware and even if you have to pay a few dollars more just stay Away from House OF Brides They will not deliver what they promise Stay Away ....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2015 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/house-of-brides/orland-park-illinois-60462/house-of-brides-brides-beware-dont-go-near-house-of-brides-orland-park-illinois-1270786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content