Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Unfortunately, where I live, I have no option to another Internet service.  I can only use satellite and am limited to hughesnet Mediocre service.  They continue to be outrageously over priced, and when I call to state my case about how slow the connection is and how much I'm paying, there is no solution to the customer... Only to the company as I am consistently being bloggers the option to upgrade to the next level @ $125/month. Are you kidding me!!?!

The csrs are all outsourced and overseas so communication is extremely challenging as they memorize the answers and don't listen to the questions.  My husband and I work full time and do not have the time nor patience to deal with down right incompetence.  We feel extremely ripped off and our hand tied.

hugesnet should be ashamed of themselves for the service vs. fees ratio.  It's unacceptable, and yet I need Internet to remain connected for work.  no one in the modern world should be exposed to such mediocre service and atrocious charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hughes-net/select-stateprovince/hughes-net-seems-slower-than-dial-up-but-costs-7-times-as-much-pennsylvania-1070447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes net