Complaint Review: HUNTER WARFIELD

3111 W. DR.MLK JR BLVD
    TAMPA, Florida

HUNTER WARFIELD WILL NOT ACCEPT MY PAYMENTS TAMPA Florida

*Consumer Comment: Unfortunate for you

I have a debt the was sold to HW, called them to make a payment, they would not accept payment I tried to give them. Instead they said its to little of payment, and they will sue me because I'm willfully failing to pay it.So what I'am I to do they wont work with me.

Vince
altoona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hunter-warfield/tampa-florida-33607/hunter-warfield-will-not-accept-my-payments-tampa-florida-439097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Unfortunate for you

AUTHOR: Rad319 - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunatly they do not have to accept any payment other than the balance due. This is not a bill this is a debt, actually it is a contract debt. Also FYI Hunter Warfield does not buy debt they work for the company that owns the complex you owe, so since they don't own it they adhere to the contract w/ each client. Some do not allow payments and some do not allow settlements. Either way the full amunt is owed and payments do not have to be accepted, if they are, theydon't accept small ones..All I can say is next time read your lease and follow it.