Complaint Review: Hydroderm Aka Alana Internet Corp

• Reported By: Jupiter Florida
  • Hydroderm Aka Alana Internet Corp
    www.hydroderm.com
    Internet

Hydroderm Aka Alana Internet Corp debited my account again.... Internet Internet

Here we go again, I have a cancellation dated 10/7/07 from the Hydroderm company stating that all pending and future orders have been cancelled.
I have an invoice for a Risk free trial that clearly states the price of the product is FREE, outside of the handling fee of $3.95 that I am not disputing.

They debited my account on 10/19 which my bank restored, and they were reported to the LA BBB. Lo and behold, on 11/19/07 they had the balls to do it again.....

This is outrageous!!!!

Orchid
Jupiter, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2007 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hydroderm-aka-alana-internet-corp/internet/hydroderm-aka-alana-internet-corp-debited-my-account-again-internet-internet-285720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content