Complaint Review: IBD Marketing

• IBD Marketing
    4699 N. Federal Hwy.
    Pompano Beach, Florida

IBD Marketing timeshare resale fraud and deception Pompano Beach Florida

This company used unscrupulous marketing tactics. They called me and robbed me. They said they would sell my timeshare in 30 days or less. It cost me $1200. My timeshare was never sold.

I was able to get assistance in getting my money back though. I went to (((Redacted))) and they sent me the information I needed to help me get my money back.

Anna c
Ocean City, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ibd-marketing/pompano-beach-florida-33069/ibd-marketing-timeshare-resale-fraud-and-deception-pompano-beach-florida-380162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content