Complaint Review: IGIA Windstorm

• IGIA Windstorm
    4900 Zambrano St
    Commerce, California

StormVac ripoff no refund after returning product Commerce California

I ordered the Windstorm Vaccuum in December 2005 and returned two vaccums after the company sent me 4 vaccuums (on a buy one get one free advertisement) and never received my refund.

On top of that, the vaccuum stinks, it doesn't pick up anything and is so small it took forever to vaccuum a small room.

I spoke with one person in February 2006 who told me I'd receive a refund of all the money but I've never seen it. In March 2006, the company told me I would receive a check in the mail. Since then, now October 2006 the company has disconnected the 800# above and also doesn't respond to emails or another 800# I found online. I still haven't received my $390 back and had to pay to ship the vaccuums back to the company.

Jackie
Berne, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2006 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/igia-windstorm/commerce-california-90040/stormvac-ripoff-no-refund-after-returning-product-commerce-california-215031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content