Complaint Review: Immediadent - Dayton OH

• Immediadent - Dayton OH
    8260 Springboro Pike Miamisburg OH. 45342
    Dayton, Ohio
    United States of America

Immediadent - Dayton OH In pain... and now infection increases and forms bumps on my gums that are filled with pus! Dayton, Ohio

I was 7 1/2 months pregnant and had a very bad infected tooth! My daughter was born at 39 weeks with problems from the tooth. ( I had eventually be induced .) She was born with problems including hard labored breathing from the infection getting to her. Her heart rate kept dropping from me pushing on her while in delivery due to the tooth's infection.

Anyways, I went to immedident to hopefully help with my tooth. My husband went off work earlier than what he wanted to. He took me so I could find relief from my terrible pain. I couldn't eat, sleep or even talk. I cried while I was there. We arrived at 4:30p.m and had to wait 5 hours just to get pain killers,amoxcillan, and stupid radiation exposure and no relief. I told the dentist to pull my tooth but he refused and told me he couldn't help me because it would create more pressure on the tooth and cause more pain . I wanted him to pull my tooth to get the infection to go away or do something to stop the infection. Amoxicillan and/or antibiotics do not stop infections in the mouth. I now have a bad bump on my gum filled with pus. I now have to go to another Dentist and get the tooth extracted because I have been feeling very ill and shaky. I am running fevers and losing energy. Everyone of the staff members where VERY rude, even the receptionist. My husband and I got lost trying to find the office and all they did was laugh at us. My GPS got us lost and I found it very rude that they laughed. They kept saying I was next on the list but they called 6 other people in that were there shorter than I was. I was trying so hard not to lose my temper. Especially since I was very hormonal.

I hope I can find relief soon!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/immediadent-dayton-oh/dayton-ohio-45342/immediadent-dayton-oh-in-pain-and-now-infection-increases-and-forms-bumps-on-my-gums-889397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content