Complaint Review: Imperial Credit Services

• Imperial Credit Services
    p.o. box
    Palm Springs, Florida

Imperial Credit Services ripoff Palm Springs Florida

They called me said they were affiliated with my bank. I was approved for a 2,500 visa card, if I pay 259.00. They debited my account 12-02-02. And I haven't received nothing. I have 10 kids and I'm am angry and hurt. I want them in jail! All of them.

My bank so they have never heard of them. I called BBB in Florida they say they have lot's of complaints and they use several names. They don't even have a real address just a p.o. box. I have contacted my local news station.

Charlesetta
1311 w. 17th, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2002 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/imperial-credit-services/palm-springs-florida/imperial-credit-services-ripoff-palm-springs-florida-39528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content