Complaint Review: imzz industry

• imzz industry
    1837 w. commonwealth ave. fullerton, ca 92832
    la habra, California
    USA

imzz industry, james iiams and nichelle iiams in 2011 i have put in my classic car for restoration. since then paid over 42000 cash and additional 12000 in parts. in august 2011 they posted sign that they were closing for remodel and disappeared. fullerton California

in march 2011 with agreement to restore my 75 firebird i delivered my car to them. at the time they were located in La Habra, Ca. by july of 2012 i had paid them 42,000 dollars in series of payments uaually by weekly. on auguest 1st of 2012 they posted a sign that they were closed temperarly for remodelling and disappeared, non-responsive by phone or text. i went to report to police station only to find out there were numerous victums like me.

on march 20th of 2013 i accidentally saw there sign on commomwealth ave in fullerton. i walked in and asked for my car/ parts. and owner james iiams informed me that he filed bankrupcy and i do not rights to my car or parts that he had no obligations to me. also, threating me to leave the property. i called fullerton police but was no help.

i have hired a expensive attroney now and pursuing a law suit.  if you are a victum and would like to stand up to crooks like them, please reach me. (((phone number redacted))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/imzz-industry/la-habra-california-90631/imzz-industry-james-iiams-and-nichelle-iiams-in-2011-i-have-put-in-my-classic-car-for-re-1080158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content