Complaint Review: inet motor group d/b/a Las Vegas Choppers

• inet motor group d/b/a Las Vegas Choppers
    5115 Dean martin blvd
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

inet motor group d/b/a Las Vegas Choppers Sold a motorrcycle and has not sent the title Las Vegas, Nevada

I purchased a Big Dog Mastiff from Marc Brattin @ Las Vegas Chopers / inet motor group for, $16,500.  I was to make three quaterly payments of $5,000 to end in Sept.

I made the first payment in March and the bike was delivered with many issues.  I sent the balance of the monies early, on May 1, 2010.  Two weeks later I sent an email asking for the title-Marc claimed he lost it -red flag! I told him, I wanted it in 3 days. After many emails, two weeks later my wife called him,  he then stated he didn't lose it, but there was a lien on it from Oregon for, $600--So he sold a bike on consignment with no clear title.

I have contacted the, LV DMV and am now working through them.  He was suppose to register it before selling it.  I did get the bike with Oregon plates. No clue who owns it, of if it's stolen.

I see others have been through this too..

I am going after Marc Brattin with everything I have, so this doesnt happen to anyone else.

I am number seven

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inet-motor-group-dba-las-vegas-choppers/las-vegas-nevada-89118/inet-motor-group-dba-las-vegas-choppers-sold-a-motorrcycle-and-has-not-sent-the-title-l-618738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content