Complaint Review: Instant Credit Builders

• Reported By: New York New York
  • Instant Credit Builders
    9161 131st Place N
    Largo, Florida

Instant Credit Builders OWES ME $900, DOES NOT RESPOND TO CALLS/EMAILS Largo Florida

I was one of their providers of trade lines. I was given a measly $75 per trade line. In May of 2008, I was supposed to receive a check for $900 for adding 12 trade lines. They never gave me the check and wanted me to add more names. This was even before they stopped operating.

I would like to bring them to small claims court, but they are located in Florida and I am located in New York. Does anyone know if they have any locations in NYC? Is anyone willing to sue on behalf of me in FL? I would obviously pay any fees incurred, etc. Does anyone know if this address is still valid? I can't seem to track them down at all!

Thank you!

Lynda
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/instant-credit-builders/largo-florida-33773/instant-credit-builders-owes-me-900-does-not-respond-to-callsemails-largo-florida-396588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content