Complaint Review: Integrated Solutions Risk Management

• Integrated Solutions Risk Management
    678 Front Ave
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    USA

Integrated Solutions Risk Management Victoria Watkins lied to me about who she represents! Grand Rapids Michigan

*Author of original report: FALSE ACCUSATION

Sales Agent Victoria Watkins lied to me about who she was!

Please be careful of inviting ANYONE from Integrated Solutions Risk Management to your home. I was called by this insurance agency about my Medicare benefits over the phone. They claimed they had "important information" to give me regarding my Medicare benefits. When the girl showed up at my door, I asked her whom she worked for and she told me she was contracted with Medicare. I called Medicare after she left and they had no idea whom she was, said they do not send people out to your home and they asked me to report it as Medicare fraud! This Miss Watkins came to my home, was very rude and pressured me to buy a Medicare Supplement. I told her I could not afford it and she then talked badly about my Priority Health coverage even though I told her I was happy and could't afford anything else. She told me after I told her a NO a few times that my life insurance was no good and to replace it with a Trust from Degree of Honor. [continued below]....

..... I looked into this and found out that this "trust" was not what Michigan calls a PRENEED contract. It is "no good" according to my estate lawyer here in Grand Rapids, MI. Please becareful of what these people tell you, do your research and call the insurance company or a lawyer to find the truth. In my opinion, a good agent will make a recomendation without pressuring you and let you decide what is right for you. Make people informed without lying to them Miss Watkins!

An angry West Michigan Senior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integrated-solutions-risk-management/grand-rapids-michigan-49605/integrated-solutions-risk-management-victoria-watkins-lied-to-me-about-who-she-represent-1050321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

FALSE ACCUSATION

AUTHOR: John - ()

This was written by a former employee and is false and verified. All words and actions so performed by Watkins in this post are false.