Complaint Review: Integris support services

• Integris support services
    2942 n 24th street suite 114
    phoenix, Arizona
    United States of America

Integris support services this company just took my last dollar from me when i was all ready down an out.... phoenix, Arizona

integris support services, this company caught me right when i get out off the hospital, having major surgery down, an i was afraid of losing my house, so this company contacted my over the internet vie email then the called me on the phone, sounded awesome they gaurantied  me to save my house with a modifcation loan and if it does not go throuh they will refund 100% of my money. so i felt like it was a win win, no way to lose! right! after this so called business that all they did is steal my money!!!!

what kind of company can just take all of my money knowing what i was going through, plus i was off work for 7 weeks, with no pay!!! an this integris support services took my last F____ dollar an left me living pay check to pay check!! they should be forced to give me back every penny that they took from me plus double what they took!!

it was awefull funny how this company can take my money after i got all the paper work turned in an they just stopped calling they stopped emailing they changed all thier extension number, so i could not call them any more, so i emailed an emailed no response at all, and now i cant even email them. so they have totalliey RIPPED ME OFF!!!!

THANKS, MARK....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integris-support-services/phoenix-arizona-85016/integris-support-services-this-company-just-took-my-last-dollar-from-me-when-i-was-all-re-933989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content