Complaint Review: INTEGRITY OF TEXAS

• Reported By: Manvel Texas
  • INTEGRITY OF TEXAS
    P. O. BOX 671494
    HOUSTON, Texas

INTEGRITY OF TEXAS,MBF LEASING, Owner HOUSTON , NEW YOR, & BURR RIDGE, ILLINOIS Texas,

I was scammed by there salesrep. MBF Leasing's Tech (Blanca) forged my signature on lease agreement which I never saw. Salesrep (Troy) did not tell me about other fees and Intergity of Texas started debiting my account without my knowledge. Had to close account because they linked out my account to other companies whom they deal with and do not tell us.

They are very harrassing I would get calls and hang up calls at least 10 times a day. Very rude people. I called the Better Business Bureau and they told me that this company had 52 complaints and MBF leasing has 92 complaints.I wished I knew this before I was scammed.
I also returned there check machine and they still continued to bother me and also sent a letter demanding payment or they would sue.

Scrubs & more
Manvel, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integrity-of-texas/houston-texas-77267-1494/integrity-of-texasmbf-leasing-owner-houston-new-yor-burr-ridge-illinois-texas-310449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content