Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sat, March 24, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 24, 2007

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
Integrity PGM
2620 South Maryland Parkway #953 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Integrity PGM Ripoff Magazine and Book SCAM by what APPEAR to be students Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

In February two individuals came to my door identifying themselves as Mike Harrington and Dan. They claimed to be college students trying to earn money to go on a trip to Europe for school. One of them even claimed to be the son of my neigbors. They told me they were Communications majors which made me want to help them because I was a Communications major in college. So, I bought some magazines and books from both of them. They cashed my check over a month ago and I still have not heard word one about anything. I have tried contacting them but there is no phone number on their website. I e-mailed the company but have not heard anything back from them. I have submitted a complaint to the BBB. Everyone else should BEWARE of these door-to-door SCAMMERS!

Patricia
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2007 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integrity-pgm/las-vegas-nevada-89109/integrity-pgm-ripoff-magazine-and-book-scam-by-what-appear-to-be-students-ripoff-las-vegas-240520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity PGM