Complaint Review: Intellipay, EAuctions, Pacific WebWorks

• Reported By: Stevens Point Wisconsin
  • Intellipay, EAuctions, Pacific WebWorks
    intellipay.com
    Salt Lake City, Utah

Intellipay, Intellipay, EAuctions, Pacific WebWorks unauthorized charges, intellipay, eauction Salt Lake City Utah

I signed up for a 14-day trial account for this place to fulfill an offer on yourfreeiphone.com, and on the last day of my trial I sent emails making sure that I wasn't going to be charged for a real account. Well later that same day I get an email from merchsvcs@intellipay.com and it read:

Merchant Name: PW EAUCTION1
Zip/Postal Code: 54481
Country: United States
Phone: ***-***-****
E-Mail: shootersanks@****.net

Basically charging my card for no reason. I send them two emails within 30 minutes of receiving this email to support@intellipay.com. That was 2 business days ago and I haven't received anything yet (they state on their site that they will respond within 1 business day!!!). Luckily the charge is still pending and hasn't actually happened yet. I just hope to get this all figured out without them charging me anything.

Shootersanks
Stevens Point, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/intellipay-eauctions-pacific-webworks/salt-lake-city-utah/intellipay-intellipay-eauctions-pacific-webworks-unauthorized-charges-intellipay-eau-307952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content