Complaint Review: International Poetry Library

• International Poetry Library
    One Poetry Plaza
    Owing Mills, Maryland
    United States of America

International Poetry Library Howard Ely Editor Fraudulent Thieves!!! Made a Fool Out Of Me and Many ,Many Others Owing Mills , Maryland

I bought this book because I was being published in it. That was 2005. Mine was published in the first position in the book. Naturally friends and family want copies of it as a keepsake. So I lokked it up on Amazon and I saw a bunch of complaints.I have seen many other people's reviews saying theirs was printed on the first page as well. I bought the book the other day to see if it was the same copy as mine.

My poem isn't even in there. I'd love to know what these people are up to. This gives so many people false hope as if they've accomplished something. It saddens me. I feel like I've been ripped off, humiliated and generally made a fool of by these people.

At least I am pretty much guaranteed that I'm not alone from the other complaints I've seen.

But I want them stopped. I want my intellectual property back from them and my money as well.

Beware of this editor and the publisher as I have learned they don't always work together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-poetry-library/owing-mills-maryland-21117/international-poetry-library-howard-ely-editor-fraudulent-thieves-made-a-fool-out-of-m-1039677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content