Complaint Review: Internet Training Roducts

• Internet Training Roducts
    7380 Spout Springs Road
    Flowery Branch, Georgia
    United States of America

Internet Training Roducts Postal Exam Products Beware Internet Training Products! Flowery Branch, Georgia

I recently paid for test materials to be downloaded in my computer to take the Postal Service Exam.  This is what the company stated online would be necessary to become a Mail Carrier for the United States Post Office.  Well I never recieved the materials and never will.  I called the phone number on my bank statement, after the money was taken out of my account immediately.  I did receive a call from an individual by the name of Cheryl stating that if I emailed her at myexamsupport@gmail.com   she would be happy to issue me a full refund.

I realized this was a lie today when I was led to this sight where I have found warnings posted earlier that stated outright this was nothing more than a scam.  The amount of money is only about 39.00 and it will not break me but this company is taking money from other people, more than likely in hundreds of other accounts, for their own personal gain.  In plain and simple terms this is called stealing money from hard working people who were only hoping to better their lives.

Beware because they have compromised my adobe program and appear to have rigged it so when ever I tried to pull up my test materials the adobe application they claim you have to have was blocked.

Nobody will ever get what they pay for it is impossible.  They only promise the materials and then pick your pockets like common thieves. Do not fall for this.  It is insidious and ugly and to the this company and the idividual who lied about issuing me a refund I say shame on you!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/internet-training-roducts/flowery-branch-georgia-30542/internet-training-roducts-postal-exam-products-beware-internet-training-products-flowery-969095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content