Complaint Review: Internet Treasure Chest, UPS And Fed -X Refund Recovery Software, And Summit Group Publications

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2003
  • Reported By: Newport News Virginia
  • Internet Treasure Chest, UPS And Fed -X Refund Recovery Software, And Summit Group Publications

West Covina, California

Internet Treasure Chest, UPS And Fed-X Refund Recovery Software, Summit Group Publications ripped off and scammed, victimized many consumers, false promises West Covina California

I didn't get a chance to get rip off by summit group, But i almost did. I was going to send my money in to them today, but i wanted to know more about the company so i went on the internet.And boy i am glad i did, Because i HAVE been ripoff by Internet Treasure Chest and Refund Recovery.

First by Internet Treasure Chest. They told me i had to but a merchant account, and i did, They did my web site for me and was SUPPOSE to be advertiseing my site. But every time someone try to fine my site it would come up saying SITE NOT FOUND. I pay close to $800.00 for this, from money i got from being in a bad car accident, this was over a year ago and haven't made one penny yet.

Next by UPS, FED-X Refund Recovery i pay $88.00 for this software. The software does not work and it is impossible to find clents, you have to find clents by there SIC Code where and how do you get there SIC Code. I try to call for help and there was none.

Danette
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2003 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/internet-treasure-chest-ups-and-fed-x-refund-recovery-software-and-summit-group-publications/west-covina-california-91791/internet-treasure-chest-ups-and-fed-x-refund-recovery-software-summit-group-publication-60964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content