Complaint Review: INVENT SAI

6 SOUTH MAIN ST
    WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

INVENT SAI RIPOFF WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania

In 2005 I paid for and filed for a patent search with INVENT SAI. After the search they stated the idea was a good one and that I should continue.  They were very anxious to get started and to receive the money explaining, time was of the essence.

After they received the money it was almost impossible to get them to complete their obligation.  So much for the, time is of the essence thing. No returned calls or returned e-mails etc.  After many attempts I was finally contacted.  They were so appolagetic offering every excuse in the book for their lack of performance.

After an extended amout of time measured in years not months they finally submitted the patent.  The patent they submitted was not the product that I submitted to them and was not what we discussed.  It was ultimately rejected. (Go figure) I was so frustrated and disgusted with INVENT SAI I just chaulked the entire process and Almost $7000.00 up to stupidity.

Business must have been slow as they must have researched the archives for some new income possabilities.  Under (dumb sucker) my phone number came up.  So they contated me via telephone.  They wanting me to not be discouraged and that my possibilities of sucess were good. They wanted to modify and re-engineer the product resubmit the idea.  Of course they would have to receive an additional fee before they could continue. I won't bore anyone with the balance of that conversation.  Its contents is,,,,   well,,    you know!

In sumary: It was a very expensive lesson.  After an extremely long process, a lack of cooperation, I was left with no patent and an empty wallet.  It has been a long tiime now with no contact from INVENT SAI and I don't expect any.  I recently came across this website and discovered similar complaints about INVENT SAI and decided this story should also be told.   so here it is.  Live and learn.

Sigh!

Brian

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/invent-sai/washington-pennsylvania-15301/invent-sai-ripoff-washington-pennsylvania-904617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content