Complaint Review: Invent-Tech

• Invent-Tech
    2655 Lejeune Road Suite 550
    Coral Gablles, Florida

Invent-Tech - BJBOX Coral Gablles Florida

I gave them $6,000.00 to manufacture and market and patent my invention and they assure that they would . I have given them enough time . They also gave me a year extension and still they have not proiduce my products or the money . So I either want my monmey back or I want my producdt that I paid for but never go it my case number is 644260 that is my file number and my invention . I have not recieve anything from them and I have written them over five letter telling them that I am about to bring charges against them so this is it I want to suit them for my time and money.

I am not satisfied with the company because I explain too them that I don't need to to rip me off that I have been take by a invention company by the name of Isc Invention submission Cooperation and they said noway and they did worse that the other company. at least I got a book from the other company from them I receive nothing.

Bjay
Decatur, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/invent-tech/coral-gablles-florida-33134-5816/invent-tech-bjbox-coral-gablles-florida-476949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content