• Report: #200641

• Submitted: Wed, July 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 12, 2006

• Reported By:Glen Arm Maryland
Inventech
2655 LeJune Road Suite 550 Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

Inventech ripoff dishonest fraudulent advertising Coral Gables Florida

*Consumer Comment: Not Related to Inventech Patent Services LLC

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Thank you for the opportunity to expose a company that has truely mislead me! We have all heard there ad's on radio and T.V. to protect your invention to keep it from being stolen by others. They site many examples. I have invested $ 9000.00 in this scam!!

I entered into this March of 2005 after many months of consideration. They tell you that how great your invention is and they can help launch it to achieve financial security.. Once you pay your money the calls about your great product stop. This gentleman is a salesman only, not a New Project Director like his title indicates! I have not heard from Mr. H, after the check cleared. I get a postcard after every trade show.

I called the Patent office of Washington D.C. and they had no record of my product or my name in there patent fillings. I called InvenTech and they told me they don't file until they secure a manufacturer. This is totally fraudlent. My idea can be stolen by anyone and I haven't a leg to stand on!

What can we do? Do you know of a law firm that specilizes in these cases? I am still in an agreement with this company and would like to recover something. Please supply some insight.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas
Glen Arm, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2006 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inventech/coral-gables-florida-33134-5846/inventech-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-advertising-coral-gables-florida-200641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inventech

Not Related to Inventech Patent Services LLC

AUTHOR: IPS - (USA)

Hello,

This is to notify and further clarify that "Inventech" as being reported here is in NO WAY RELATED TO OR AFFILIATED WITH "Inventech Patent Services LLC", which is an ethical, licensed patent prosecution practice based in Michigan. We are not an "ivention promotion" kind of company and we adhere to all ethical standards as required before the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO).

Sincerely,