Complaint Review: Inverter Central invertercentral.com

• Reported By: Toulouse Other
  • Inverter Central invertercentral.com
    P.O. Box 222
    Perry, Maine

I ordered a panel during the month 02/2008.

10 days later, When I received it, it had 2 big scratches on, so I directly did a RMA on the InverterCentral WEB site and returned the broken panel by "Coliposte" (Like "USPS" in FRANCE).

1 week later I verified directly with the hotline that they have well received the panel that I returned to them and also that they were OK to replace it by sending me a new one.

But the second panel never came.

After having wait for 3 months during I contacted the hotline to many times (and heard to many lies), I decided to cancel the order and ask to be refunded (188) because they can't provide me the panel I bought.

Now, I have spent more than 1 month asking them to be refund, contacting them nearly all the days, lots of times by a day ! It's a real fight !
They know me and my problem of being refunded.

I try to have an answer of "Lisa", the supervisor who treat my problem, but she seemed to be in meeting all the time and when she isn't in meeting, answering me is not her priority.

I just want to be refunded, I wait for more than 4 months, It's very difficult and even more for people like me who live on the other side of the Atlantic.

I feel so tired and stressed by this story...

Nathanael
Toulouse
France

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 02:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inverter-central-invertercentralcom/perry-maine-04667/inverter-central-invertercentralcom-refuses-to-refund-money-on-returned-non-working-lcd-p-348564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Inverter Central invertercentral.com fully refund money on returned non-working LCD panel Perry Maine

AUTHOR: Nathana - (France)

InverterCentral has now a new webSite interface and it's easier to reach them by e-mail.They answer to all the e-mails and so it's quicker to resolve the different problems.So, InverterCentral credited my store credit in the amount of 281$98 and proposed to refund me.
Now, my issue was resolved to my satisfaction and I was fully refunded.

Inverter Central invertercentral.com refuses to refund money on returned non-working LCD panel Perry Maine

AUTHOR: Nathana - (France)

So, at this moment, InverterCentral credit my store credit in the amount of 281$98 and propose to refund me.

My problem is going to be resolved.