Report: #821972

Complaint Review: Investment Capital Management

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012
  • Reported By: Linda — Braintree Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Investment Capital Management

Mountlake Terrace, Washington
    United States of America

Investment Capital Management threatened to sue over a made up debt, called 8 successive times in a 15 minute period Mountlake Terrace, Washington

"Dave" called looking for me to collect a debt.  I have no debts (other than my mortgage, on which I am current).  I reminded him that we were on the do not call list and hung up. He called again, and again, and again. Didn't leave a message.  Finally, my husband answered the 7th call and asked what his deal was.

"Dave" claimed that I had a debt outstanding and that his firm would sue me for a tremendous sum of cash.  The next time he called, I waited for the answering maching to pick up (thus recording the call), and then asked him to elaborate the full name of his firm and the details of the alleged debt.  I also advised him that, in acordance with MA law, the call was being recorded.  He said "Oh, now you tell me!" and he quickly hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/investment-capital-management/mountlake-terrace-washington-/investment-capital-management-threatened-to-sue-over-a-made-up-debt-called-8-successive-821972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content