Complaint Review: Investment Professionals, Inc

• Investment Professionals, Inc
    16414 San Pedro Avenue, Suite 150
    San Antonio, Texas
    USA

Investment Professionals, Inc IPI Investment BrokerageInvestment Professionals, Inc Bank fraud, harassment, fake signatures, stole money from my Bank account Boston MASSACHUSETTS

*Author of original report: Status Update

1. Company representative J Cawley, initially contacted me about this investment, He was pushing, actually harassing me with the phone calls and made me meet with him. On the first meeting he was insisting that I will sign the papers right away and I told him couple of times that I need to think before doing that and I will contact him if I am interested.

2. I didn’t contact him, but he started harassing me again, and made me think that I need urgently meet with him again and unfortunately I did.

3. He made me sign papers in hurry without letting me read them by assure, that there is everything we just talk, although he didn't mention a sales fee of $3000 and that my money will disappear from my Bank account to some other "Investment Account".

4. After I signed he refused to give me my signed papers and assure i will get them by email or mail, which i never got.

5. Next day when I saw my money disappeared from the Eastern Bank account I was surprised and tried to find my money. He didn’t answer phones or emails.

6. 1 month later he finally showed me investment account, but there was $3000 disappeared from the amount.

7. I asked him to cancel all this transaction, which he never did.

8. I request again cancellation and money back. I got a response to wait for couple of month and I will get everything back.

9. I never got signed papers and today it is already 1 year since the day i signed the papers and another $7000 disappeared. J Cawley not answering phones or emails and I still struggling to get anything back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/investment-professionals-inc/san-antonio-texas-78232/investment-professionals-inc-ipi-investment-brokerageinvestment-professionals-inc-bank-1100623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Status Update

AUTHOR: Lilia - ()

My concerns were addressed in a timely matter by the Investment Professionals, Inc., and we were able to reach a mutually  beneficial agreement.

I tried to remove the previously submitted report below, but was unable due to this website restrictions.