Complaint Review: Invodo

211 East 7th Street Suite 1020
    Austin, Texas
    USA

Invodo Invodo Tries To Take Advantage Of Contractors Austin Texas

This company takes advantage of contractors they have hired (me). I was lied to multiple times about payment by a number of people and was delayed/denied payment until I pulled the I will just call my lawyer card, which I was prepared to do.

No one should ever really have to go that far and it is never pleasant. It shows you the kind of people you are dealing with at Invodo. I would think twice about doing business with them, really nasty people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/invodo/austin-texas-78701/invodo-invodo-tries-to-take-advantage-of-contractors-austin-texas-1050527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content