Complaint Review: Iowa Roofing and Supply

• Iowa Roofing and Supply
    2904 6th Ave
    Des Moines, Iowa
    USA

Iowa Roofing and Supply Iowa Roofing Company IncSchaffer Construction Dishonest, Fraud, Slimy Des Moines Iowa

They don't show up when they say they will and do not bill you the way they say they will. They also do not accomplish what they say they will. After working with this company, putting up with them not showing up when promised, and dealing with 2-3 different representatives of this company and getting different stories on the insurance company and why they weren't showing up, we are very disappointed with the fact that they couldn't even bill us correctly. They promised the insurance money would cover the roof that they had an exclusive contract with the insurance company.

When the roof was done and we FINALLY (weeks later) got them to send in and file the certificate of completion so State Farm would pay out the remainder, it was not what Iowa Roofing said it would be. Cory, the company's supposed owner, made promise after promise to keep us off his phone and used slimy tactics to bully and scheme. I have everything documented thoroughly. Texts, voicemails and calls as well as his visit. He was horrible to get ahold of except when he wants his money. Oh and he supposedly gave me a discount due to the horrible service he admitted to but I have yet to receive a corrected invoice. I'm sure nothing will get resolved here but I want people to know before they hire this awful bunch what kind of people they are dealing with.

Their employees, the actual roofers were very nice when they showed up, the people behind the company are just inconsiderate, condescending, dishonest and just frustrating to work with. The lies that were told just amazed me from day one beginning with Joey, their customer representative and then even Cory, the owner. Don't make people promises that you can't keep Cory. It upsets them and you will be mistaken when you think someone is just going to pay you and move on. I am very upset as well as my family and it makes my skin crawl imagining you working for any of my family, friends or neighbors after the hell you put us through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iowa-roofing-and-supply/des-moines-iowa-50313/iowa-roofing-and-supply-iowa-roofing-company-incschaffer-construction-dishonest-fraud-s-1091849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content