Complaint Review: Ishop USA

• Reported By: Shaun — Alberton Other United States of America
  • Ishop USA

Internet
    United States of America

Ishop USA Ishop-america This seems to be a scam - Offer a service - Take money - Do not ship the products Internet

*Author of original report: IshopUSA responded - FINALLY

I first became aware of IshopUSA, as they are recommended by Amazon.com to provide shipping to International customers on the Amazon website.

I placed an order with IshopUSA on 10 Aug 2010, and received a revision on 12 Aug 2010 with a shipping charge increase of $100-00.  I decided to proceed with the order and placed the order on 12 Aug 2010 - I paid almost $1000-00 for the order including shipping.

I have emailed the customer service department almost every day since 24 Aug, and to date have only received one response - " The order should be shipped tomorrow" - Thanks Kate.

Since then, I have sent almost 2 dozen emails and have not had a response yet.

I think that this service is a SCAM - DO NOT USE THEM.

I seem to have lost a large sum of money - But Once bitten - Twice shy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2010 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ishop-usa/internet/ishop-usa-ishop-america-this-seems-to-be-a-scam-offer-a-service-take-money-do-not-sh-636388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

IshopUSA responded - FINALLY

AUTHOR: Shaun - (United States of America)

I received an email this morning from IshopUSA, stating that one of the items that was ordered, could not be supplied.  The total cost for this product was $18.24.  That was the reason given for the delay.

I instructed the company to refund me the $18.24 and ship the balance of my order.

I received the notification from Paypal of the refund, but still no notification of any shipping and or tracking number.

Hopefully, I have been mistaken, and IshopUSA if finally going to complete my order and ship it.

Thank you to your website as I finally got some action.

I will gladly print a retraction should they finally keep to our agreement.