Complaint Review: Island Vista Dental

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Reported By: Ken — Canoga Park California U.S.A.
  • Island Vista Dental
    451 West Gonzales Road #360
    Internet
    United States of America

Island Vista Dental Dr. Tracy Van Blargen HORRIBLE DENTAL CARE, Internet

Dr. Tracy Van Blargen installed a crown improperly.  He left a 1/16 gap between the crown and the base of the tooth.  It leaked bacteria due to the space.  I asked Dr. Tracy Van Blargen at one point if that was normal.  He responded, It wasnt a problem about a year later, he gave me a bottle of Herbal Antiseptic and Applicator spray so I could spray Herbal Antiseptic into the gap to get rid of the odors emanating (bacteria).

Eventually, I thought I was going to die.  I became so sick from all of the bacteria in my system; I was unable to sleep at night.  My immune system was on over-load trying to get rid of the bacteria.   Finally, I got new dentist, who installed a new crown correctly.   After the new crown was installed, it took about a month for my body to get rid of all the bacteria.  Finally I was able to get some sleep.

At one point, my friends and family were very scared; they didnt think I was going to make it. (They thought I was going to die and I looked like it)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/island-vista-dental/internet/island-vista-dental-dr-tracy-van-blargen-horrible-dental-care-internet-952846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content