Complaint Review: IWIN HERBAL, Acai Berry All Natural Cleanse

• Reported By: sumter South Carolina
  • IWIN HERBAL, Acai Berry All Natural Cleanse
    3600 Oceanview BLVD#2
    Glendale, California

IWIN HERBAL, Acai Berry All Natural Cleanse unauthorized bank withdrawal Glendale California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NOT OUR COMPANY

I was checking my bank statement on line as I normally do each day. I noticed a withdrawal of 88.97 from IWIN HERBAL and could not recall authorizing such an amount from such an individual or company.

So, i decided to call the number that was listed on my bank account and it stated, "Please hold while we locate that department." The only thing I got was music that played for minutes on end. No on ever picked up, nor was I transferred to an automated system.

So, if this was a legitimate company, and someone ordered this product and was dissatisfied, how could they call and cancel if no one ever picks up the phone?

I am contacting my bank immediately!!!

Peaches
sumter, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iwin-herbal-acai-berry-all-natural-cleanse/glendale-california-91208/iwin-herbal-acai-berry-all-natural-cleanse-unauthorized-bank-withdrawal-glendale-californ-361492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NOT OUR COMPANY

AUTHOR: ALL NATURAL CLEANSE - (USA)

The title of this complaint is not to be confused with our company, which is called ALL NATURAL CLEANSE, is not endorsed by Oprah Winfrey nor do we offer free samples nor do we charge customer credit cards without their authorization. We do not do auto-shipments or rebilling. There are many companies on the internet that use the terms "all natural cleanse", however, they are not affiliated in any way, shape or form with our company. Thank you. Customer Service ALLNATURALCLEANSE.COM/