Complaint Review: J and S Used engines

• Submitted: Tue, October 22, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014
  • Reported By: Doug — Pima, Arizona
  • J and S Used engines
    12826 1/2 S. Hempstead Rd.
    H, Texas
    USA

J and S Used engines Jason Dunkin Steven Schuff Houston, Tx. Credit card rip off! Took my money but have not sent my motor! Houston Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: where to find him!

*Consumer Comment: dissatisfied customer by jand s used engines

*Author of original report: Chad

*Consumer Comment: Same boat

*Author of original report: Still Waiting

I bought a Chevy 5.7. L.. in June of 2013.  Several weeks later I was sent a 5. 0. L.  engine with enough damage showing to convince me the motor could not have been tested as claimed.  After several more weeks of hassel I finally sent thiis motor back to J and S in exchange for the right engine as well as one up to their warrenty.

It is now close to the end of October And no motor or refund has been made.  There have been lies about a motor being sent however,  the frieght company claims they have not been notified of a shipment being made so far.  Do yoursleves a favor and Do Not do business with either Steven Schuff or Jason Dunkin if you're looking for honesty or professionalism.  These guys would rather rip you off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/j-and-s-used-engines/h-texas-77092/j-and-s-used-engines-jason-dunkin-steven-schuff-houston-tx-credit-card-rip-off-took-m-1093790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

where to find him!

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

He is running and hideing he now goes by the name Texas Used Engines phone number 936-333-0448

dissatisfied customer by jand s used engines

AUTHOR: dissatisfied customer - ()

my daughter filed a report on  j and S used engines for me on may 23 2013. About a transmission  i returned to Jason dunkin and he never refunded my money to my accounts. I was looking for the class action lawsuit that has already started in Arizona, Was hoping this is the right link. Was waiting for the email confirmation to come to my email address. but it has not come. My email address is (((redacted))). My daughter and may have used (((redacted))) or here email is (((redacted))). Any information on this lawsuit would be appreciated . I Stevens

Chad

AUTHOR: Doug - ()

Chad,   you can reach me at desertrider479@yahoo.com.

Same boat

AUTHOR: chad - ()

Doug, we have same problem with this company. Would like u to contact me about Taking action against them

Still Waiting

AUTHOR: Doug - ()

It's now the 10th of Nov. and I've still heard nothing from either of these liars nor have I received my engine or a refund.  When I call, I am placed on hold and left there as these guys don't even have the balls to talk to me.  Anyone interested in joining a class action suit should contact me here.  I have already started action with the Az. attorny general to take care of these guys so the gears are turning.  Don't wait too long or you will miss the boat.