Complaint Review: J2 *EFAX PLUS SERVICE 323-817-3205 CA

• J2 *EFAX PLUS SERVICE 323-817-3205 CA
    internet
    hollywood, California
    United States of America

J2 *EFAX PLUS SERVICE 323-817-3205 CA Hit me at least twice with only my card number and not my name. Hollywood California

Last year this charge was on my credit card.  I have never opened an efax account so I requested that my card be closed and that I be reimbursed for the charge of 169.50 which never happened.  I was just happy to close my account so that it was safe and sound - ha so I thought.

Now this year, I have this charge again on my new account.  The fraud department  for my credit card calls the company and they say that they can only reimburse me 152.55.  They give me an email account for lauramccc  who is on gmail.  They say this email account reopened my efax account in April of this year.

So I ask how many accounts does LauraMCCC own?  Maybe Google can tell me?  Or is it the efax company who randomly charges numbers or the call center personnel who make little money and have all my personnel information - I feel very comfortable with all my personal information in call centers outside my country - do they have the same protection laws?  Is it a coincidence that the call centers for both my credit card and efax are in the same country?

Your turn efax - who is LauraMCCC and how did you get my number really?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2009 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/j2-efax-plus-service-323-817-3205-ca/hollywood-california-/j2-efax-plus-service-323-817-3205-ca-hit-me-at-least-twice-with-only-my-card-number-and-487123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content