Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

My 90 year old aunt ordered the free samples. And then without my knowing about it starting receiving more boxes and charges! When I realized that this was happening I called the company to complain. Explaining that she is senile and didn't realize what she had committed to. They responded by saying tha t all they can do is stop any more charges and shipments. Then when I wanted to return unopened packages and get a refund, there answer was we can send you a complementary bottle of our product!! REALLY I don't want your products in the first place and going to send me more!! The manager hung up on me as well very rude and not very compassionate!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jaanu-face-cream-ad-h/nationwide/jaanu-face-cream-ad-julo-eye-cream-scam-deceptive-1386128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jaanu face cream ad h