Complaint Review: Jackson Lewis Law Associate

• Reported By: mguider — phoenix Arizona
  • Jackson Lewis Law Associate

Internet
    USA

Jackson Lewis Law Associate Jeff Foster lawsuit filed on your name stating that you are doing some fraud and Civil litigations. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: this is a scam.

Basically he has my socical Security number and is threatening me to do jail time and sue me for 11,000, trying to scare me into giving him money orders or bank deposits to clear a debt that i dont even have. he claime he is from the Attorney Generals office and cant even spell but he can threaten me.

this is how the email starts out.

Let me introduce myself. I am a Senior Attorney Jeff Foster from Jackson Lewis Law Associate. As we were trying to reach you since a couple of days regarding a very serious matter about a lawsuit filed on your name stating that you are doing some fraud and Civil litigations.

I am really very sorry to say you that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong I thought that I shall call you and notify you about this matter. But as I was not able to reach you I am sending you a final notification Email. So please take a piece of paper and write down your case file  and second thing since it’s a legal matter you will be needed my help, so please write down my callback number is (612) 886 8840 Ext 221 For the records you.

then he reads me my right by email

Finally You do have a right to an attorney if you don't have one or you cannot afford one, One Shall be appointed to you But Please make sure You Have Someone To help you out regarding this case, because once this case would be executed and if you lose the case against the jury then the legal charges which would be levied upon you would be $11958 – this amount would be excluding your attorney charges your bail charges and the outstanding amount you owe to the clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jackson-lewis-law-associate/internet/jackson-lewis-law-associate-jeff-foster-lawsuit-filed-on-your-name-stating-that-you-are-1139681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

this is a scam.

AUTHOR: mrs269 - ()

Do you know if he really has your social security number?

If he is a real lawyer he is breaking the law. Consult an attorney and don't communicate directly with this clown.