Complaint Review: Jackson National Life Insurance

• Jackson National Life Insurance
    1 Corporate Way
    Lansing, Michigan
    USA

Jackson National Life Insurance Life insurance policy ripoff. They refuse to pay on a policy. Lansing Michigan

My mother purchased a life insurance policy thru Reassure which was mergered with Jackson Nation Life Insurance Co.  She made me the owner of the policy and I changed the beneficiary to myself as my step-father had passed away and he was the beneficiary.  My mother signed the change in policy.  She has not passed away and I file a claim.  They keep giving me new fax numbers and different addresses.  They asked me to retract my claim as I am not the beneficiary.  I have copies of all my requests.  It has been over 4 weeks and no one will help me.  I reported them to the Insurance Board in Austin, TX and sent all the copies of the request for changes on the policy.  It is a small policy but will pay for the funeral that I already paid for.

They are not being co-operative and i think they are just brushing me off so they can keep the money, but I an going to continue to purse until they fulfill their part of the claim.  I did not pay on a policy all these years for them to just ignore me.  They have a large group of leaders on their site that are probably getting rich on their policy holder.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2016 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jackson-national-life-insurance/lansing-michigan-48951/jackson-national-life-insurance-life-insurance-policy-ripoff-they-refuse-to-pay-on-a-po-1300690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content