Complaint Review: Jamba

• Reported By: Maxvox — Hammerstein Other Germany
  • Jamba

Internet
    United States of America

Jamba I clicked onto a track on You Tube to receive it as a ringtone and received nothing but was billed 25 euros Internet

I was offered the chance to receive a track I was watching on You Tube for 4.99 euros and gave my mobile no to receive it.
I'd no credit on the phone at the time and so nothing happened,except I received a text telling me I hadn't accessed my ringtone and giving me a Pin no.
I'd no desire to go on a web site and decided,since I'd received nothing,I'd just leave it.
Next time I put credit on my mobile,this company took two payments of 4.99 euros which then happened again,so then I went to their web site and complained. they said there would be no refund,but no more money would be taken.
I still haven't received the ringtone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jamba/internet/jamba-i-clicked-onto-a-track-on-you-tube-to-receive-it-as-a-ringtone-and-received-nothing-996480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content