Complaint Review: JAMES HILL

790 RL THORTON
    Dallas, Texas
    USA

JAMES HILL or Head Geeks of Dallas Stole my computer Dallas Texas

James Hill and girlfriend came to my house and stated they can fix my crack screen on my computer. It would take 2 days to repair.

They charge me  49.00 to repair it has been three weeks and I have not  recieve my HP computer back. I called after several days after they had my computer their only response is my computer is old.

It will take longer than ususal. James said they had to order the part it . He also said he will have coporate office to call me. No one has call me or apologize for the inconveinence.

I have not receive my computer back and James have been avoiding my phone calls. I have personal information on my computer and it can use against me.

They are fraud and I want someone to catch these partners in crime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-hill/dallas-texas/james-hill-or-head-geeks-of-dallas-stole-my-computer-dallas-texas-1059603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content