Complaint Review: James Moff Aka Jim Moff

• Reported By: Atlanta Georgia
  • James Moff Aka Jim Moff
    2670 Tribble Gates Dr
    Loganville, Georgia

Jim Moff, James L Moff Theft of funds and fradulent construction services Ripoff Loganville Georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Wrong person

We hired Jim Moff to replace our roof and rebuild the roof on our screened-in porch. He hired inexperienced roofers and they put on a new roof without putting felt paper under the shingles. We had numerous and expensive leaks all over the house. He also got an advance of $1000 for the porch roof. He refused to complete the work, correct the serious defects in our roof made my his workers, refused to refund the $1000 or return or house key. Jim Moff is a thief and major con man. Do not do business with him or give him any cash advances. His work is shoddy at best.

John
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2006 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-moff-aka-jim-moff/loganville-georgia-30052-5030/jim-moff-james-l-moff-theft-of-funds-and-fradulent-construction-services-ripoff-loganvill-222845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Wrong person

AUTHOR: Jim Moff Age 68 - (U.S.A.)

I have never done any work or recieved any money from this person. I think it should be illegal and immoral to slander someone. I don't know who this party is but apparently he didn't care who he accused. My name, address, and phone number is in the phone book and has been for 40 years. This person never contacted me before deciding to slander me. As far as I know, this slander has been on this report since 2006 without my knowledge. Unbelievable!!!!