Complaint Review: Jamie Garrison

• Jamie Garrison
    23525 W. Civic Center Way Malibu CA 90265
    Malibu, California
    United States of America

Jamie Garrison James Garrison, Malibu District Attorney, The Surfing Attorney "Whores Can't Cry Rape" Malibu, California

*Author of original report: I did everything I was supposed to do....

*Consumer Comment: question??

I wanted to file charges against someone who sexually assaulted me and have him arrested but DA James Garrison called me down to his office and basically told me this: 1: "Whores Can't Cry rape" 2: He is not filing charges partly because of where I was at when it happened and the medication I was on at the time and 3: If I was lucky enough to get in front of a jury the downside would be that if there were women on said jury they would not be able to separate their natural competitiveness and judgmental thinking  towards other women.... and I would most likely not receive a verdict in my favor because of that. He went on to say that women can't look beyond the physical appearance of another to take serious matters into serious consideration because women are too catty and jealous of one another.

DA Jamie / James Garrison is a Civil Servant. I pay my taxes, I do everything a solid and participating functional citizen should do and I deserve to have files charged against the person who sexually assaulted me.  It should not matter what kind of childhood I had or what personal problems I was trying to overcome at the time and at the very least I do not deserve our DA looking me right in the eye and implying to me that I am a w***e and I can't cry rape.

Thank you for letting me exercise my First Amendment Right. In closing, I'd like to say that if any ladies out there have the unfortunate luck of having to deal with Jamie Garrison, ask right away for someone else. I got the feeling that he didn't much care for me or women in general.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jamie-garrison/malibu-california-90265/jamie-garrison-james-garrison-malibu-district-attorney-the-surfing-attorney-whores-can-960170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I did everything I was supposed to do....

AUTHOR: Truth - (United States of America)

Yes, I went down the the police station and after months of waiting and following up it was Jamie Garrison who lead the investigation and ultimately declined charges. I did everything I was supposed to do.

question??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

If you were sexually assaulted did you call the police?? Get a rape kit at a local hospital?  Call a rape crisis center??? I worked in this field for years and most victims did at least one of the above to cement evidence against the perpetrator.