Complaint Review: Janssen Chrysler Jeep Dodge

• Reported By: JJJ — Nebraska
  • Janssen Chrysler Jeep Dodge

North Platte, Nebraska
    USA

Janssen Chrysler Jeep Dodge Absolutely Terrible Customer Service. Poor Management. North Platte Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: Comments

Bought a new 2014 Ram 2500. Good price. Delivered to my house. But that's where the good ended. 3 weeks after I bought it I finally received the title in the mail. I took it to the DMV to register it and come to find out the title had not been filled out correctly so the pickup could not be registered. I sent the title back to Janssen Chrysler and was assured it would be back in my hands before the in-transits expired. Well that didn't happen. Here it is Friday evening, I have no title and my in-transits expire on Sunday.

The pickup will be illegal to drive come Monday. I called Terry the manager and asked him what they were gonna do to fix this and he said "nothing". I would just have to drive illegally. He was very rude and unprofessional about it. I asked for a dealer plate or a loaner car and he said not possible. That is absolute B.S.!! It was their fault the title was not filled out correctly. This is the second vehicle I have bought from Janssen and IT WILL MOST CERTAINLY BE THE LAST!! Avoid Janssen Chrysler in North Platte, Ne at all costs!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/janssen-chrysler-jeep-dodge/north-platte-nebraska/janssen-chrysler-jeep-dodge-absolutely-terrible-customer-service-poor-management-north-1152799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Comments

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

I want to commend you for a well written report.  It was a pleasure reading it as contrasted to the so many people who come here who will write one long run-on sentence without punctuation, sentence structure and grammar.  As far as the problem goes, how did you pay for it?  If you paid cash, did the check clear yet?  If not, put a stop payment on it.  If you financed it, call the lender because they surely will want to know.  You might have to bite the bullet and go to the dealership if the title doesn't get there soon.