Complaint Review: Jared's Gallery of Jewelry

Rainbow Blvd
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Jared's Gallery of Jewelry Cheap, Poor Quality Jewelry Las Vegas Nevada

Sub-par Quality and Craftsmanship jewelry.  I am so angry right now that I will only be able to give a shortened version of this piece of sh*t company and their crappy jewelry.

We purchased a pair of certified diamond earrings from this Jared's and were told that the diamonds were guaranteed from scratches and falling out FOR LIFE as long as we brought them in every 6 months for inspection. I bring them in for their first 6 month inspection and low and behold I am told one of the diamonds are loose and since I didn't buy the "mounting warranty" then I would have to pay to have the setting tightened or buy the $90 mounting warranty in order for the "diamond warranty" to be valid?  Um, no. If the diamonds are guaranteed for life then that is what it means. Not that I have to pay extra if they become loose BECAUSE THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO COME LOOSE and that's what your DIAMOND WARRANTY states that it covers diamonds that fall out because of POOR CRAFTSMANSHIP.

I'm not going to pay extra to cover your SH*TTY A** jewelry that doesn't even hold up for 6 months. They will be hearing from my lawyer tomorrow. My friend got her engagement ring from Jared's and her diamonds fell out 3 times. I should have known better than to trust a company with a bad reputation.

Worthless company and WORTHLESS jewelry!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jareds-gallery-of-jewelry/las-vegas-nevada-89128/jareds-gallery-of-jewelry-cheap-poor-quality-jewelry-las-vegas-nevada-1069238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content