Report: #204357

• Java Trim Life
    6440 Skye Point Dr. #140
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Java Trim Life another ripoff from Java Trim Las Vegas Nevada

I also am a victim of Java Trim's errant ways. I am luckier than most since I gave a credit card with a low limit in case they were fraudulent.

I also went to one of those I'll give you a free laptop sites. And as others, applied for the FREE introducory trial of Java Trim Life. I never recieved my INTRODUCTORY offer and I called them. They of course gave me the run around and told me it was non-refundable due to the fact that I hadn't paid some unreal 70 or so dollars. 70 BUCKS!!!!! FOR COFFEE? I don't think so.

I am in the process of reporting them as fraudulent to my credit card. In their offer they state that they will send you the offer. So at least I have the option to report them as a fraudulent offer.

I feel horrible for the people who had to pay them more than I did. Normally I wouldn't care about five bucks. But know knowing who they are and the reality of what they are about I will!!!!!!

Good luck to all who got screwed like I did

Carol
Easton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2006 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/java-trim-life/las-vegas-nevada-89131/java-trim-life-another-ripoff-from-java-trim-las-vegas-nevada-204357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content