Complaint Review: JC Penny's Master Cad

• Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009
  • Reported By: Sutter Creek California
  • JC Penny's Master Cad
    Plano, Texas

JC Penny's Master Cad Are they not cashing your checks just to charge a late fee?" Plano Texas

*Consumer Comment: Use the online payment service.

I have a real problem with my JC penny's Mater Card. I have sent in my payment several times and I receive calls form their credit collections claiming that I have not paid. The first time this happened I figured something happened in the mail so I resent a payment, again I got a call claiming they never got it and they demanded that I make a payment over the phone. The next time that I sent in a payment by mail it happened again, so again I paid by phone. Just now I got a call saying that I never made a payment again, again I had sent the payment by mail, this time I did not make a phone payment, for I believe that there is something very fishy going on here. None of the checks that I sent have been canceled so I know that they are not cashing them or that they are being stolen. But, I am wondering if there is a chance that they are not cashing the checks and sending it to collections so that they can charge late fees. I would not complain if it were just once, but, this is defiantly a pattern, plus they are real rude when you try to explain to them that you did send it and as I stated the first time I sent the payment twice and both times they claimed they never got it.

Am I the only one that is having this problem, are there others? I really don't know what to do on this matter, please advise.

Gsam
Sutter Creek, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jc-pennys-master-cad/plano-texas-75024-3698/jc-pennys-master-cad-are-they-not-cashing-your-checks-just-to-charge-a-late-fee-plano-t-473774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Use the online payment service.

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

Since you are able to use the internet to post this, you should just use the jcpenny website to make the payment. It's free and it posts the same day. If you continue to use the mail just get a tracking number or send it certified.