Complaint Review: JCMH Marketing - Jennifer Coburn

• JCMH Marketing - Jennifer Coburn
    Internet, Florida
    United States of America

JCMH Marketing - Jennifer Coburn Telemarking Fraud Internet, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: to my defense

You will see two reports so far on this website from other people having the same issue.

Jennifer Coburn is a complete fraud.  She posts her telemarketing services on Craigslist under her name and as JCMH Marketing.  She will sound legit on the phone, but once she gets your money it is all downhill from there.  She will not produce any results and will make constant excuses about how she has been unable to make the calls.

If you ask for your money back, she might say yes, but you will never get it.  I have also found that she is posting and trying to represent herself as a job placement specialist where she will find peoples resumes on Monster.com and try to get you to pay her to find you a job.  She is a complete fraud.

I also posted about her on another complaint website and there was a response from a someone claiming to be her past client and supporting her.  Someone else actually called the client and they said they do not work with her and do not recommend her, so it was her that posted on the website posing as the client.  Again, a complete fraud.  I don't know how she has be able to get herself listed on the Better Business Bureau in Florida, but I am actively filing a complaint with them as well.  Do yourself and favor and do not contact her.  We have been warned!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jcmh-marketing-jennifer-coburn/internet-florida-/jcmh-marketing-jennifer-coburn-telemarking-fraud-internet-florida-508477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

to my defense

AUTHOR: jcoburn80 - (USA)

That company you are referring to about monster, is called ACT, not my company. The owner is hal james and I worked for him for about 3 months. He was taking money from individuals and i believe he still does. I quit that job after I found out his business was a complete fake.

As for me, I am not associated with JCMH Marketing and never was the owner. Stop referencing me. I also cannot control other businesses. When you hire a telemarketer, you hire them to do what you can't do or maybe because you are better face to face then on the phone, or just don't have the time.

Telemarketing is a tough job in itself and I worked very hard for your company. I cannot please everyone and sometimes it just doesn't work out. Every company including yours has said bad things about the way you run your business or maybe you personally. People like you just have to complain about something because life is not perfect and neither am I.

I've kept my mouth shut for awhile now and ive seen plenty of companies get the bad rep and never say anything. Your post is false and unprofessional. I did the work you asked me to do, it didnt' work out and you automatically think i took your money and did nothing for you. Wrong.

And also I may have a couple reports on here, but I have a lot more references and clients that were happy and still are happy working with me. Like I said can't please everyone.